Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 2016 Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal

Welcome to November! I am Kelly and I am excited to be sharing this month's inspiration kit with you. I knew I wanted a kit with a fall theme to force me to dip into my stash of fall products, but with elements that could be adapted to other types of pages as well. I quickly fell in love with the October 2016 kit from Cocoa Daisy, City Park.


This collection is the perfect mix of autumn goodness and more neutral papers and embellishments that will allow for a variety of stories. The color scheme is a balance of lights and darks and the papers are a mix of cute fall patterns with more simple designs. I just love the unexpected pops of light blues throughout the kit!

From the Cocoa Daisy website: Combine the "go go" of city life with a relaxing bit of Autumn and you have our October scrapbook kit, City Park. We've used product lines from Fancy Pants, Pretty Little Studio, Shimelle, Crate Paper, and Echo Park, as well as plenty of Cocoa Daisy exclusives to create this vibrant Fall-inspired collection. Puffy alphabets, an entire package of versatile stickers, die cuts, enamel dots, a vellum sticker sheet, shipping tags, and a yard of trendy diamond ribbon are going to give you just what you need to capture your memories this month. And we had to include some artwork from Jaimee in the form of exclusive stamps because those trees were just too cute! We think you'll agree.

I hope you have fun creating your own kit from this fall-themed collection! 

**********

I would like to welcome this month's Guest Designer, Dawn Winslow.


Hi!  My name is dawn and we live in a tiny town in SW Missouri nestled in between Springfield and Branson.  I am a coffee-drinking, gluten-free, nature-loving, Jesus girl!!  I am wife to my main man and love of my life, Dick. I have a son Dakota, two stepsons Eric and Chase, two adopted daughters Lauren and Arielle, and the most amazing grandson Skylar, EVEH!!!  I started scrapbooking about, well... many years ago. :)  It is so much more than a hobby to me.  It is memory keeping and honestly memory making.  I scrap it all, the good, the bad, the hard.  I believe it is part of our stories as we journey here, and I pray that the generations after us will glean lessons from our pages and know we loved, deep, through it all.  So thankful to be guest designer this month for this amazing blog.  It has been awhile, and I am pumped to be with y'all!!  Y'all are AMAZING!!   Blessings, dawn  

**********

Here is this month's blog hop order. Go and see what our team has put together this month!
We would love to see your take on this month's kit! Make sure to add your collection to our monthly link-up page. And please link up any of the challenges or projects you create with your November kit.

Don't forget to check back in with us on the 4th for some forgeries, and on the 6th, 12th, and 16th for some great challenges to help you use your kit!

And, of course, we'd love to have you join our Member Blog Hop...

***** MEMBER BLOG HOP ***** 


Don't forget that we *LOVE* it when you join in the fun and sign up to be on our member blog hop on 24th! 
Find out how below!  
Go on, you know you want to! 
Your project should be something new, using a Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, that you haven't shown before and will only post for the hop. Be inspired by any of the challenges this month or just share something you've created with your kit. Remember, the more the merrier and it never fails to be a lot of fun! 
To be a part of our blog hop: 


  • E-mail us your name & blog address & promise to participate at thecounterfeitkitchallengeblog@gmail.com by the 18th November.
  • You will receive an e-mail from us by the 20th November with a list of the hop participants.
  • You will need to schedule your own blog post showing your project based on a challenge and link to the person after you in the hop. All Blog Hop posts will need to be scheduled to go live on the 24th November at 12:00am Mountain Standard Time (Arizona) but we will help you with the scheduling!


2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you again here, Dawn! You are always a burst of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And I love that this is a fabulous new month - off to check out the hop!

      Delete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.